- Stuffing and putting away diapers is your form of nightly meditation.
- Your baby’s changing table is your “happy place”.
- You pick out your child’s outfit for the next day based on what color diapers he or she has clean.
- When you see a mom buying disposables at Wal-mart you have to bite your tongue to keep from saying “You don’t have to live like this.”
- You spend your lunch hour shopping for just one diaper cover.
- When you have a pregnant friend your first question is “Are you going to cloth?” and not “When are you due?”
- When you see a baby you think “I have the perfect diaper for that outfit.”
- You can never have enough diapers, and your husband has accepted this fact.
- You just ordered diapers and already have a list of the diapers you want to buy next.
- You wrote a blog post on ten signs that you are addicted to cloth diapers and every single one is true for you.
|I might have a problem… But at least it’s a colorful one!|