Tomorrow I return to work. Philip will stay home with Alex the next two days and then next week it’s off to daycare. I absolutely hate it, but I am forcing myself to focus on the positive and all the good things that will come of it:
I work so that:
- We can pay off our student loans from our education that allow us to provide a better future for Alex.
- One day we can buy a house and Alex can have a yard, and a dog, and walls of his own to color on and mark his height in the door frame.
- Alex will know that women and moms are just as important in the workplace as men and dads.
- Alex will know that his mommy cares about people who often don’t have anyone else to care about them.
- We can provide the best life possible for Alex.